Intelligent dosing pumps with new drive and adjustment mechanisms represent the ideal solution for increasingly complex dosing. They make life easier for users by keeping processes running precisely, reliably and cost-effectively.
SMART Digital dosing pumps meet these challenges by offering state-of-the-art drive technology, a whole new dimension in user-friendly operation and an intelligent FlowControl system. These properties ensure extremely precise, reliable and cost-effective processes combined with the best possible price-performance ratio.
Three different pump ranges are offered, all featuring powerful, variable-speed stepper motors; a universal power supply; and a full PTFE diaphragm that meets the most demanding requirements for chemical resistance and durability.
The DDA model is the pump for complex and demanding applications where the focus is on maximum process reliability. In addition to an extended capacity range and a turn-down ratio of up to 1:3000, it boasts FlowControl, pressure monitoring, AutoFlowAdapt and integrated flow measurement. The package for industrial applications is rounded off by additional operating modes such as a week dosing timer and new functions such as auto deaeration.
The DDC impresses with features such as simple, intuitive click-wheel operation and a graphic LC display in more than 25 languages. What's more, all standard modes of operation and inputs/outputs such as analog control or output relay can be integrated into control systems. This pump is suitable for universal use thanks to highlights including the SlowMode (anti-cavitation) function for highly viscous media and the straightforward calibration mode.
The DDE is the cost-effective entry-level model with all the benefits of Digital Dosing such as a maximum turn-down ratio of 1:1000 and smooth, continuous dosing. This one model can replace a whole host of existing models with dosing rates ranging from 0.006 to 6 l/h. The rate is set using a logarithmic scale that runs from 0.1-100 %. The model's straightforward pulse control, external stop function and empty level signal are ideal for basic OEM applications.
Features and Benefits
Simplicity – simple handling and perfect overview and control even from the distance
- The system is extremely easy to use thanks to the new click wheel and straightforward, intuitive navigation via a graphic LC display in more than 25 languages. The required flow can be set directly on the display in ml/h, l/h or gph.
- The large LC display indicates the pump status by changing the back light color, allowing fast and easy control of the pump´s performance.
Modularity – flexible and suitable for any environment or situation
- The new pump family has a turn-down ratio of up to 1:3000 / 1:1000 significantly reducing the number of different models required.
- The models have a universal mounting plate for all popular mounting methods. The click function makes it quick and easy to remove the pump from the mounting plate if necessary.
- Maximum flexibility is ensured by a control cube that can be rotated, a wide range of adjustments and supply voltages (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz), and a hydraulic connection kit.
- The optional E-box enables SMART Digital pumps to be integrated – and even retrofitted – in systems such as complex Profibus networks.
Flow Intelligence – highest process reliability
- The FlowControl system prevents unwanted stoppages, even with variable process parameters such as fluctuations in system pressure.
- The technology used in SMART Digital pumps provides an accurate diagnosis of the most common causes of faults that occur during dosing with diaphragm pumps. These faults are displayed in plain text in the alarm menu.
- What's more, the AutoFlowAdapt function ensures that the dosing process continues with the required flow, even when subject to external influences. When dosing outgassing media, for example, motor control is automatically adjusted as soon as air bubbles are detected so that they can escape out of the dosing head. Fluctuating system backpressures no longer impact on the required flow either – deviations are automatically corrected by the stepper motor's speed regulation mechanism.
- The integrated flow measurement function makes costly additional measuring equipment unnecessary. The current flow measurement is shown directly on the display and can also be integrated in the control room via the analog output or bus protocol if necessary.
- pH regulation
- Dosing of chemicals and biocides
- Precipitation and flocculation
- Reverse osmosis
- Drinking water treatment
- Waste water treatment
- Pulp and paper industry
- Textile industry
- Cleaning water treatment
- Food & Beverage industry, dairies
- Cooling tower water treatment
- Low-pressure boiler feed water treatment
Flexible pump Replacement assistance options ensuring an energy efficient replacement for worn out or unsuitable...
Installed base assessment
Management and consultancy services increasing emergency preparedness in important pump installations.
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local sales company